If you want to help mantain alive this blog, you can always visit the images or the links from the games(adf) that you are interested!

Articulo

Saved a bullied girl and she embraced me [English] [Mega]

Saved a bullied girl and she embraced me [English] / 根暗いじめられっこを助けたら懐かれた!~隠れ爆乳美少女といいなり孕ませ同棲生活~


image hosted at ImgTaxi.com image hosted at ImgTaxi.com image hosted at ImgTaxi.com
The beautiful busty girl you defended becomes your slave?
She lives with you and has all the sex you could desire!
You saved a girl classmate and she devoted herself to you.
Not just at school but at home too, she's always there. A life of two.
Master and servant. Your wish is her command.
Enjoy the lewd life with a girlfriend who makes you her only priority.
Download by Mega
🔻http://zo.ee/5mL2
You need Jdownloader or Mipony to download from mega

2 Comentarios

  1. It's a shame, I just found your site and thought I'd give it a go and you try to force me to purchase usenet, etc. You'd make a lot more if you simply made me click through say 6 adlink sites for each download I'm after and then get the download actually off Mega or Zippyshare, whatever and you'd be getting some decent revenue instead of hoping I'll buy uselessnet rather than simply going to another site for the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that you don't know how to download a game. What can I say? You only need to wait five seconds, then skip ad. Then it comes the next link, you will have to complete a captcha, then, you have to do what it says here in this image: https://goo.gl/pVhDPA.

      And I wrote in every entry that you need Jdownloader or Mipony to download.

      But well if nobody knows how to download a game I will make a guide between today and tomorrow.

      Delete